baby gates??

Ok between my kitchen and living room I have about 7feet of open area, my ds loves to go in that direction, but at times i need him not to be in the kitchen,
does anyone have a good website to where I can look at baby gates or something...
thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Lowes or Home depot. The babygates will fit door jams, make sure they're tight because baby will try and pull up on it...but if its installed properly it becomes another toy, so, thats good. The problem is with stair areas...where one side is a wall and the other is a handrail. I can't find a babygate that works there.
    lauralii99

Answer by lauralii99 at 10:47 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Here is a good website for baby gates:
    http://www.onestepahead.com/home.jsp

*Sometimes the same gates will be cheaper at Target, Walmart, Home Depot, Babies R Us, but this website at least gives you a lot of variety in terms of what is available out there.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 10:57 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8465717&sourceid=1500000000000003260330&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=8465717

I loooove this baby gate. We have several kinds, but this one is awesome. It is extra wide, has a door and can fit uneven and unparallel walls. It's more expensive but was so worth it for us.

PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 12:18 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Just make sure it's tight...that way when the baby stands, it doesn't fall. I leaned over one once (it was for my little brother) and it fell. I was putting groceries over the top of it, and it fell and I landed on a bbq bottle. Knocked the wind out of me bad... :(
    srenee1988

Answer by srenee1988 at 2:03 AM on Feb. 10, 2009