What are you're kids taking to school for V-day?

My 9yo has Nascar cards and my 6yo has HSM cards. What kind of cards are your kids taking to school? Just curious to see the different things that the kids are into . :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Holidays

• My 8 year old twins dad bought them the fun dip valentines to take to school, my 6 year old boy I haven't gotten yet and I am also getting my 4 year old daughter valentines to take to church on the 15th so she don't feel left out .
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 11:19 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Transformers, but only because we couldn't find any Star Wars
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:09 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• We are putting flowers onto suckers for my 4 yo son. We were doing tonka trucks but there isn't enough space for him to write his name, he writes rather large!
    My 3 yo DD will be taking some with her to a centre in our city, possible the church on sunday too, thanks for the idea katherine4!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:41 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• We have spider man, Nascar, and Star-Wars
    McGregor

Answer by McGregor at 8:09 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• We're doing the kid card/candy sets (I need to run to target tonight and get them) and I'm making a basket of school supplies from the dollar store for the teachers...I got that idea from someone on here!! Good one because they are constantly asking parents for supplies for the classroom.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 4:41 PM on Feb. 12, 2009