Have you ever had an aquarium? Was it hard to maintain? Do you still have one?

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 1:13 PM on Oct. 9, 2012 in Pets

• Yes, but no longer have it 38 gallon, only hard when it was time to clean it. If you do get one keep it natural with wood certain stone to balance out the PH and use real plants . Not mine but close

mto3821

Answer by mto3821 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2012

• Had a 55 gallon salt water tank. It was easy to maintain, and beautiful.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:33 PM on Oct. 9, 2012

• We have a 50 gal a 110gal and a 2gal. We started out with a 10 gal 17 years ago and grew from there. Once the initial setup was done maintance is simple
    mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 1:40 PM on Oct. 9, 2012

• We had a huge one, loved it, easy to maintain we just didn't have the space for it anymore.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2012

• I have a 29 gallon aquarium full of fish and it isn't that hard to maintain. I do water changes every month or so and my daughter feeds them every day. I change the filter every once in a while. That's about it. Fish are very low maintenance pets.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 2:19 PM on Oct. 9, 2012

• The bigger the tank, the easier it is to keep the water PH balanced. It takes longer to clean, but you don't have to do it as often.

The last one I had was a cheap 3 gallon. The only thing we could keep alive was a beta.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 1:41 PM on Oct. 10, 2012

• .....LOL ....Meet "Hugo" my black Moore fish!  He is a good fish, I have a very happy fresh-water tank!!   Just have a good filter system and TETRAS are low-maintenance fish!  Good luck to you!!

isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 8:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2012