Advice on selling on ebay?

I have never sold anything on ebay before. I have about 25 different stuffed goofys that I used to collect and a goofy nutcracker. How much should I sell all of this for grouped together?

brookes_mom04

Asked by brookes_mom04 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• I woul look on the ebay website under the Advanced search option.

Put in the name of your items and hit the completed listings box-this will bring up what similiar items sold for. Be careful on ebay-there are a lot of scammers their latey. Make sure you ship with delivery confirmation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• There is a place on Ebay where you can find all your answers...Under the Community tab, pull up Discussion and Forum groups. Go to the sellers forum and ask away. Personally, I would sell each individually. If you want to group, check Ebay and see what the items are going for and then decide.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 2:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2009