Black Line???

I have the "linea negra" on my belly but now I noticed a black line that runs from one side of my neck to the other, like someone slit my throat. Its right in the creese of my neck. Has anyone ever had this in pregnancy? I am at 35 wks.

HayleyGM

Asked by HayleyGM at 11:26 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh yes...it's part of the "pregnancy mask." It will go away after birth. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I have never heard of it.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 11:58 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Things we go through in pregnancy.. Means you wil have A Most Beautiful precious Baby!! LOL~~!! Be Well & Healthy! Congrats'! (Being Fair & pale skin I think shows it more!?)
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I remember when I was pregnant with DD and I noticed that too. I about freaked out. I scrubbed forever then realized it wasn't gonna go anywhere. Gotta love pregnancy. I goes away after you have the baby.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 2:46 PM on Feb. 9, 2009