What is the difference between myspace and facebook?

I have myspace but not facebook so I know what myspace has, just wondering what facebook does that myspace doesn't or myspace does that facebook doesn't. Thanks for any input.

Shaynamills

Asked by Shaynamills at 11:28 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think really the only differnce is that you can do alot more customizing with myspace. I dont have a myspace because I feel like its more for teens and facebook is more for adults.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 11:30 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Myspace is for unsophisticated kids and facebook was made for educated college/business people. Unfortunately it is being taken over by those same kids that ruined Myspace
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:32 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• LOL! I'm on Myspace but I'm educated and you could hardly consider me a kid...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Myspace is more user friendly and secure. I have my profile on facebook set to private, yet what I do shows up on my friends pages and can be accessed through those pages (pictures for example)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• itsmesteph11..I agree with you completely. There are all kinds of disrespecful kids on myspace that have pot leaf backgrounds and the whole nine. I never see any rude, offensive or even young kids on facebook, which is why I said that myspace is more for teens. I would be embarassed to say that I had a myspace if I did have one just because I dont want to be classified with a bunch of irresponsible teens and be considered an immature adult. Facebook has lots more moms, grandparents and grown adults that work day to day jobs and have families and so on.

Hopefully this doesnt offend anyone..
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 11:51 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I have both. I like myspace better because its more user friendly plus when you post pics on there they become facebook property! Dont really like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I dont think myspace if full of kids. And if it is dont add them to your friends page! On here there are a lot of rude immature moms as well but you just dont have to be on that group! Its the same thing. A few bad apples ruins it for the bunch! I dont think it should be classified like that at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• good point anon 11:53.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 12:00 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Agree with anon 9:53. I'm on Myspace and alot of my family is on there and not a potleaf background in the bunch! I've also seen more rude and disrespectful people on CM then I've ever seen on Myspace!! Saying it's only rude, disrespectful kids on Myspace is like saying Facebook is full of boring, old people!(which is not what Im saying)
    Anonymous

• I have both, but I prefer facebook, just because I have more friends on there..
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 12:02 PM on Feb. 9, 2009