How long did you have milk after having your baby??

okay everyone my youngest is now 2 years old im still leaking milk from my chest...may i remind you i NEVER breastfed. has anyone had this happen? and why did it? i would go to a doctor and will go if it keeps having it happen after shes 3 ... any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2012 in Pregnancy

• It's normal. I breastfed all 3 of our boys for a year each, and had milk for up to 4 yrs after.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2012

• okay well my milk went away and just recently came back is that normal also.. i have two kids didn't do it with my first it stayed gone i lost my last ones milk around 8 months now its all sudden came back..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:54 PM on Oct. 9, 2012

• I milked for a year and a half after having a miscarriage only 2 months into the pregnancy. I guess all our bodies are different and act weird in their own ways. Was super bizarre!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:57 PM on Oct. 9, 2012

• sounds pretty normal.. its a hormonal thing too your body wants to produce and doesnt realise your not in need of it.. you could probably speak with a doctor about ways to dry yourself out.. medication or something.. but thats entirely dependant on how annoyed you are by it.. booby milk is so good for the babies.. plus it helps to make mommy skinny so thats always a side bonus! lol im 27 weeks prego with my third.. my milk dried out faster then yours.. i had a hard time actually keeping up with my supply.. and yet i always leaked early in my first two pregnancies.. today is day two of leakage for me. lol
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 12:04 AM on Oct. 10, 2012

• Are you on any kind of medication? Some of them will actually stimulate lactation.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:03 AM on Oct. 10, 2012

• I quit breastfeeding my daughter at 7 months old, she is two now and if I squeeze stuff still comes out. I think it's more colostrum than milk, but I suspect I'll be like this forever. I really have no idea. Freaked me out the first time I noticed it, I thought I was pregnant again!
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 1:36 AM on Oct. 10, 2012