Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what to do??

ladies what would you do with a guy that seems like he is not treating you the way you deserve who always puts women down because of his past history with his ex. who acts like he is still living a single guy. who brought you to live with him because you lost your job and you are trying to find one to get the hell out. do you keep putting up with his shit till you find something and leave or do you try to talk to him about it and you do talk and get nothing out of it?


Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • Put up with the living arrangements. find a job. Save your $$$$. Then leave.


    Answer by louise2 at 12:18 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

  • Find a job and move on with your life. All the stuff you mention, it does not sound like you would have a stable, loving future with this bitter man. He is not treating you the way you feel you deserve to be treated is reason enough to move on..he won't get better, you will.

    Answer by Dannee at 11:34 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

  • I would be doing everything I can to leave that man... You could try to talk to him.. If you want good luck to you...

    Answer by lotus1216 at 11:35 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

  • If he doesn't understand you , it's better for you to leave. I don't think you want to spend the rest of your life with him. Find somebody that respects you.

    Answer by SaferAtHome at 11:40 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

  • Move out now. Leave his sorry a$$. Stay with a friend or family member until you get on your feet.

    Answer by beckcorc at 11:47 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

  • Find a job and leave.

    Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 11:47 AM on Feb. 9, 2009