Do you think it was cool or stupid of MIA to show up to the Grammy's (and perform!) on her due date?

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Who's MIA?
    I'm going to say neither. Who cares.

Answer by BambiF at 12:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Why does it matter! She obviously wasn't having the baby then lol. Who knows, performing could have helped jumpstart labor and providing she doesn't have any health risks performing wouldn't have caused any problems at all! You aren't disabled when pregnant.

Answer by celticreverie at 12:13 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I don't know who MIA is but if she felt fine then so what. No it's not stupid. She is pregnant not handicap.

• I worked up until I went into labor with my kids. I don't think it was stupid for any reason.

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:36 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• yea im working up until i pop..i still am working and im due saturday... no harm done who cares?

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:43 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I really thought it was really cute and not stupid at all. I am glad to see other pregnant woman bigger than me and having fun it really shows that they are real. She had fun you could tell but I'll be glad when my due dates here lol

Answer by pregnproud88 at 12:45 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I didn't even know she was pregnant. But IMO I don't think there's anything wrong with working up until your due date, and while I didn't see her performance I don't think that running around on stage would be the best thing to do while pregnant. Most woman are in heels while performing and there's lots of props to trip over, so I just don't think it'd be very safe. But if she just stood there and sang or something I guess it would be okay. It would of been hilarious had contractions started hitting while she was up there!

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:48 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Chit you don't have to be in heels to trip and fall, I'm a good example of that!

I think it was fine.

• lol. on my due date I was walking 14+ blocks of snow in downtown Cleveland. in south america they work in the fields, labor in the fields, strap the baby to their back and continue working in the field. gosh we North Americans are soft.

Answer by MythicMMM at 3:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2009