I'm sick of hearing about it too, but I have a question.

If the octuplet mom was struggling to afford the kids she had already, how did she get the money for the in vitro? Aren't those expensive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I know what you mean...Did anyone noticed she had her nails done too. (That could get expensive too) Maybe she had them done for the interview on tv.

Who knows?

I would expect her to keep popping up for another week or so and they it will blow over then they will let some time go by then we will pay a visit to her and her babies to see how much they have changed...Here we go again.......

Anonymous

• Who cares? She obviously had the money for it and I think her mother is a pig for airing their dirty laundry.
    Anonymous

• AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, NOT AGAIN
    Anonymous

• Well tonight there is going to be an interview with her (I think it is Dateline or 20/20-one of those shows) so, if you tune in, I am sure all of those burning questions that everybody wants to know will be answered.
    Anonymous

• I heard she worked at the clinic and got it done for free because of that, but I am not sure if that is true or not.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Apparently she was receiving copious amounts of disability because of a work injury or something.

caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• She got a coupon out of the paper. it was by 2 embryos get 6 free.

Anonymous