• In the Spotlight:

just a quick question.....

when you found out that you were pregnant who did you tell and how did they react?

Well the first to know that I was pregnant was god of course but other than that was my bestfriend , she and I just laughed like after all 3 of the pregnancy test I took. lol

pregnproud88

Asked by pregnproud88 at 12:48 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My SO was the first one to know. He was there when I took the test and we both just kind of sat there stunned for a little while.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I told my SO first. Then I waited until I was showing to tell others, just in case I miscarried but that didnt happen Thank God!
    tatalalicious

Answer by tatalalicious at 12:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• My husband was the first to know. His reaction, both times, was, "I think I'm going to throw up."
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:00 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I told my husband and then everyone I know. I took me along time to get PG and I figured that if by some chance I lost the baby I was going to need all their support. They were all very excited!
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 2:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• my husband was with me when we went to the clinic to take a test. i had took 6 before and the 7th one was positive lol. other than him knowing, my sister knew, she went and bought me tests lol.
    mommyepps08

Answer by mommyepps08 at 4:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2009