• In the Spotlight:

Is anyone tired of all of these reality shows?

Mtv . music television... They dont even play music at all anymore. And Vh1 only has a few things with music on there. Seems like every hanel you flip to its another reality show. I must say the oly one i like is the hills.. All of the ones with numerous seasons of someone trying to find their "soulmate are f*ckin stupid. Anyone else feel the same ?

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 12:53 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Entertainment

• Reality shows suck. They are so mindless.

Answer by gemgem at 1:07 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I used to be sick of them, so I cut off my cable. Life is much more peaceful now. Best choice I ever made in regards to our entertainment dollar.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 12:54 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• You know i just said yesterday lif would be wonderful without cable
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 12:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Yup, the only reality show I watch is the biggest loser. All the rest of them make me want to pull my hair out. If I want drama I will watch my soaps with real actors.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I was just thinking the same last night!!! vh-1 they only play music during the late nite or early morning and mtv without trl do they even play music anymore????? all I see is parental control and other reality shows on there.....I have to say I am addicted to these reality shows I really like them!
    tatalalicious

Answer by tatalalicious at 12:59 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I admit... I watch Dancing with the Stars. and a couple things on TLC like Jon and Kate plus 8.

But dating reality shows, or survivor, or most of them, just irritate me so much. ICK!!!!!!
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 3:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2009