is this normal?

I am 30 weeks pregnant and through all my pregnancy i havent once had any morning sickness or any thing like that. Should I be worried? Whats wrong with me? Is the baby okay? I asked my Doc but he says that its okay that all women have different pregnancy. Is that right? What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds normal to me. A friend of mine is in her last trimester and just started to get the morning sickness. I didn't have any until my 4th month. Every woman is different.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 1:00 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• You should just be happy! I wish I were in your shoes!
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 1:02 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I never had mroning sickness it is nothing to worry about it all mom's are different
    ckmom0612

Answer by ckmom0612 at 1:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I WISH I never had morning sickness! You're a very lucky woman!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:15 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I'm 36 wks. and never had morning sickness or threw up.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 1:16 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Your just lucky! I didn't have anything w/ my son. This pregnancy I was sick in the beginning but that ended between 9 and 12 wks! Enjoy it!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I was sick with my first but not a bit of morning sickness with my second. and so far none with this pregnancy but I am only 6 weeks.
    SusanReeves

Answer by SusanReeves at 1:22 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I never had morning sickness at all with my son, and he was born as healthy as he could possibly be, and he still is. Doesn't mean anything's wrong. There have been study's that show that the more severe your morning sickness is, the less likely you are to miscarry, but not having any morning sickness at all doesn't mean you will miscarry, especially since you're so far along. Be grateful, and be aware that it's different with each pregnancy so you could have it the whole 9 months next time around (if you have any more). ;-)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:59 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Just say Thank God, and don't tell any friends when they get pregnant or they will be so jealous they will want to salt your coffee!
    Anonymous

• You're lucky not to have morning sickness... man what I wouldn't have given not to puke my guts out ever morning, afternoon, and night for the first 5 months!
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 2:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2009