ovulation test

Hi ladies. I had a miscarriage in October. Since then, my cycle has been changed from 28 days to 27, or sometimes even 30 days cycle. I dont know when is my O day now, when should I use the ovulation test. I also bought the preseed, I just wish I can use it on the right time.
Thanks in advance.

grayima

Asked by grayima at 12:58 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would start using them at the first sign of fertile Cervial mucus. (It will be clearish/whitish and will be strechy). Test twice a day, first one, late morning second one Early Evening.
    aydansmomma04

Answer by aydansmomma04 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• The insert that comes with the OPKs should give you a cycle day to start testing based on how long your cycle is. Go with a 27 day cycle just to be sure, and maybe get an extra test kit in case it goes longer.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2009