What's the worst thing you did as a teen?

We all talk about our kids and the crazy,funny, naughty things they do. But what was the worst thing YOU did as a teen? I was bad, I use to run away from home and make my mom worry so much! I feel soo bad about that and can't apologize enough to her! So share your stories and make me feel better about myself! JK : )!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I drove drunk once or twice because I was an idiot.

Answer by gemgem at 1:19 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Started having sex when I was 16, we are still together and happily married for many of years now. I jumped off a roof just because I wanted to. Ran my car into a wall to see what it felt like. At the time I really didn't think I would live beyond 18. I hated my life, I did a lot of stupid things.
    Anonymous

• Some people would say getting pregnant was the worst thing I did. Personally I feel that the worst thing I did as a teen was be selfish. I know that most teens are, but looking back, I cannot believe the way I treated my parents.
    mamahud

Answer by mamahud at 1:18 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• At 17 started sneaking out to be with my then boyfriend. I also almost went to jail because I let him steel from the store I was working at. When you're young, you're stupid. I shaped up.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 1:19 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Had lots of sex with anyone. lol I stole from stores, skipped school, didn't do drugs thankfully. Otherwise what few brain cells I had would have been gone.
    Anonymous

• I did a lot of stupid things as a teen. I'm not sure which the worst one was. I did some pretty awful things to get back at my boyfriend for some pretty awful things he did to me instead of just leaving him like I should have.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:25 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Got arrested a month after my 18th birthday and had to spend a night in jail. My parents stayed up the whole night worried sick that something bad would happen to me in jail...LOL
    Anonymous

• I went to jail a couple of times for minor things like curfew violation, but what freaked me out was when my friends boyfriend broke out of jail and I went with her to another friends house not knowing he would be there. Then the parents of the house found out he was there and they called the cops. We all went to jail for being in the same place as a fugitive. I was pretty stupid when I was young!
    Anonymous

• Oh goodness...I shoplifted, I drank, I smoked pot, I had sex a lot, I snuck out, etc. I also used to get into fights with guys all the time at school or on the bus. Once I threw a desk at some boy who wanted to get with me and was terrorizing me at school. That was awesome.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 1:57 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I talked back to my mom. My dad grounded me never did it again. I was a good kid and never got into trouble. I was raised with good morals and had loving parents. I was picked on because I was a goody goody in school. Many who picked on me were out there breaking the law, drinking and having sex. All suffered for it while my life went smoothly and was always great.
    Anonymous