how can i get my 3 month old to sleep in her new crib???

avahsmommie

Asked by avahsmommie at 1:16 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Lay her down in it.
    Anonymous

• If there are problems I would not bother to push it keep trying for naps and night time, but personally if it is not working there is no harm in letting the child sleep with you. Been there done that and lost hours of sleep to me it's not worth it.

Peace, <>
    JoyceTN

Answer by JoyceTN at 1:38 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Try to put baby down in the crib at nap times to get use to it. Does she have a comfort where she sleeps now? Like a mobile or noisemake of some kind? If so, move that comfort item to her new crib
    cristie1276

Answer by cristie1276 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• If she's sleepy enough when you put her down, she'll sleep there. I got a crib late because I couldnt afford one right when she grew out of her bassinet. She didn't like it at first but I put her in it for naps during the day and tried at night. Lots of times she would just wake up right away, but eventually she would be so tired she wouldn't wake up. It will take some persistence on your part, but thats a good way to start parenting now!

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2009