Does it turn you on

to see your dh/so masturbate? I've never watched him do it, I know he does. but the other night having sex, this just popped into my head. I don't know if it would turn me on or not. It turns men on if they watch us do it, so just wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• no really but it make me laugh

Anonymous

• Well honestly I don't know. I have never watched him do it so I don't know if it would turn me on. If you want to know then why don't you ask him to let you watch. I don't know that I would feel comfortable watching him b/c I would rather be getting him off than his hand but you never know.
    Anonymous

• I've never seen him do it so I don't really know. I don't think it would though, I'd probably laugh or something!
    Anonymous

• Nope but my hubby also doesn't masturbate.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 1:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• yes, I love it! He made me a video once that I still watch of him masturbating AND cumming. This post is funny because I actually watched it last night then proceeded to the bedroom and woke him up with a nice middle-of-the-night blowjob.

Yup, I would say it DEFINITELY turns me on! :)
    Anonymous

• Well I think all men masturbate even if they are married and are getting it all the time. That is just something they do. I don't know that it would turn me on b/c I have never watched him but you never know.
    momwifelove

Answer by momwifelove at 1:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Purpleducky is either crazy, extremely young and or naive.. or her husband is in the 1 percent that doesn't do it! Have you ever thought that maybe he is too embarrased to tell you? Masterbating is a natural act that MOST do (whether admitted or not).. to say "he never does" is just proposterous to me! As far as it turning me on? Sure.. why not?
    Anonymous

• I guess we are just weird then. We've been married for many years and it has remained a part of our lovemaking. Sometimes, for whatever reason, I am not up to intercourse. I will lay beside him and touch him as he masterbates..we both get off on it. I think ignoring that it exists seems a bit silly.
    Anonymous

• ABSOLUTELY!! Yes, 100% it does. I love to watch him masterbate, just thinking of it gets to me. I think it's sexy to see him playing with his manhood, and it totally gets me off =) It's a great thing to watch, really it is. Try it =)
    Anonymous

• nope.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 2:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2009