my 3 month baby

dosent want to eat she probably would drink 3 bottles a day she is not fusy or anything but im concern is the ok and i would like to how many oz she should be drinking?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It depends. How many wet diapers does she have a day? How much does she eat at one time? I;ve seen the general rule of 2.5 times babies weight, but that is more of a guideline rather than a set rule. Some eat more and some eat less. I ahve found that my little girl lets me know when she needs to eat and when not. Sometimes she eats like a little piggy and other days she hardly eats a all.
    cristie1276

Answer by cristie1276 at 1:40 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• mine is three months and does the same thing. mine takes about 25 ounces a day tops, he is 14 pounds, i am always worried he is not getting enough, he only eats about 3 ounces at a time.
    Mgirly84

Answer by Mgirly84 at 3:37 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Like the first poster said, the answer is in the diapers. if you are changing at least 6 wet diapers a day, you are golden. Poopy diapers ... that's varies so much with babies. it can be at very diaper change, or once a week!

so yeah, if baby is peeing, happy, and all that, you are probably doing well.
    Arkaidy

Answer by Arkaidy at 10:22 PM on Feb. 9, 2009