My home just got broken into...gotta spell?

ladies of the craft, I've been robbed. Im feeling angry and invaded and very insecure at home. if you ladies have any spells that you think may help in this time of need please share at least the idea if not the recipe. thanx. blessed be...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Oct. 10, 2012 in Religion & Beliefs

• Not my thing, but this is a scarey thing to happen to you. I ended up with a security system after the second time.
    I hope you are safe and that they catch the person.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:16 PM on Oct. 10, 2012

• Here is a recovery    http://aha-moments.com/2008/09/recovering-from-a-break-in-a-social-capital-story/  

and tips to be safe  http://www.allabouthome.com/tips/safety/burglary.html

I had that happen they did not get in but my cam got a photo of him which I gave to the police       Hugs!!

mto3821

Answer by mto3821 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 10, 2012

• Sorry for your problems. I hope the police are able to catch whoever did it
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 3:29 PM on Oct. 10, 2012

• Oh No! Hope everyone is okay.. I can't really help in the spell department but here is a bump, I hope someone else can. ((HUGS))
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 3:58 PM on Oct. 10, 2012

• Nope, no spells. Many Practitioners believe in the threefold (or tenfold) law; what you put out comes back to you threefold (or tenfold). For that reason alone they most likely won't do a revenge spell. Not to mention, spellcasting is best done BY the person, not give my spell to you for your to use. *I* created it, it is a small part of me. *I* don't want the karma from whatever your intention with my spell is.

The best revenge you can get is 9-1-1.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:17 PM on Oct. 10, 2012

• Why are you wanting a "spell"?
    Have you ever done magick before?
    Why not just a blessing of protection or a prayer?

Here are two links to spells that would help you. 

Home Protection Spell

Peace of Mind Spell (It's the second spell on the page)

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:46 AM on Oct. 11, 2012

• As Rosehawk said ... no revenge spells. If you want those, you have an unlimited resource at your fingertips ... have at it.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:47 AM on Oct. 11, 2012

• To discourage unwelcomed visitors a repelling powder can be made of cayenne pepper, black pepper, and ground cinnamon in equal amounts depending upon how much you need. Careful mixing it together--the burning sensation is unpleasent if you accidently breathe it in. Sprinkle the mixture across all thresholds and all windows.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 10:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2012

• I am sorry that happen to you, hope you find what you are looking for
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 10:12 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• The only thing I can offer is to make a purchase of some video equipment, catch them in the act and give to police, sweet revenge for such violation of your home.....

Answer by older at 12:14 PM on Oct. 13, 2012