Picking Out Names

My husband and I aren't planning on having a baby for another 1-2 years, but we are thinking about baby names already. I know it might be too soon and we could change our minds by then, but we are having fun with it and think we have it narrowed down for now. hehe

We have three boy names and four girl names. Let me know which one you like best for each of them. If you don't like any of them you can say so as well, I don't mind. If you have any suggestions that are along the same line as these I would
greatly appreciate them!

Thanks a lot! :)

Boys - Gavin, Nathan(Nate) or Tyler(Ty)
Girls - Brittany(Bri), Kaitlyn(Kait), Emily (Em) or Ava

Shanny83

Asked by Shanny83 at 1:44 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love your choices! I really wanted to use Emily because that's my SO's grandmas name but I have all boys. But the rest are good too!
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 1:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Kaitlyn or Emily for a girl.
    Gavin or Tyler for the boy. I dont hear Tyler much anymore.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 1:57 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I like them all, but for the boys name I'm partial to Nathan (Nate). My DS's name is Nathaniel, and we call him Nate. Although, I HATE for people to call him Nathan b/c I know too many Nathan's, and most have bad reputations. lol

Brittany and Kaitlyn are a bit too common for me, but they're still pretty names. I like Emily the best out of the girl names. : )
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:04 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I have a Joseph (Joey) and Daniel (Danny), I also like Nicholas and Vincent for a boy and now for a girl I would of named her Gina Marie but also like Elaina, Maria or Angela.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 2:44 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• my dd is emily....i love it
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:58 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Thanks a lot for your answers everyone! I will share this with my husband and hopefully it can help us out some! :)
    Shanny83

Answer by Shanny83 at 2:36 PM on Feb. 10, 2009