I dont know what to do anymore...I am a stay at home mom babysitting another little girl and trying to find a part time job but no one is hiring.

My husband busts his hum 6 days a week and makes really good money, we do not really foolishly spend. We do go out to eat here and there, but not a lot, and we do buy our daughter things we dont have to but its little things and not that often. We have one credit card with a high balance that we dont use anymore, and the balance is not "lets go spend money today" balance. It is our wedding 3 years ago, our honeymoon, furniture and appliances for our house, and stuff that has gone wrong with the house fix up. VERY little is "lets spend money". And we are still neg. $200 a month for gas and food. We have made it work, but it is really starting to hit hard since gas is going back up and so is food. Our daughter is 9 months and we feed her all the table food she can have since baby food is so expensive. I dont know what to do anymore! HELP! and our house is becoming a money pit, we want out but owe more than its worth.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have been with ChaCha since Oct 2006. I saw a segment on them on Good Morning America as I was leaving my house to go to work.I was interested and decided to give it a try and I love it.

It is a great way to make some extra cash. I have payed bills with the money, bought christmas gifts, extra cash to take the kids out.

You can be payed monthly or open an account with Firstib bank and click on pay me now and get the money into your account. And just use your debit card.

If you are looking to make some extra cash I can help you get started!

It is fun and easy. And believe me I have learned a lot answering questions for people lol!

You can log in anytime you want.

Please let me know if you are intrested in more information.

REMEMBER NEVER PAY TO WORK FROM HOME!
    iluvmypreemies

Answer by iluvmypreemies at 9:29 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Do you have a mall near you? They're always hiring. Or try restaurants or how about a WalMart? Sams Club or BJ's? Those places are hiring on a continous basis. If I needed to find a job right now, if we were in trouble, I could go right over to McDonalds or Burger King and have a job in 2 seconds.
    Anonymous

• Maybe you can go back to college and get student loans and pell grant to pay for them and use the living expenses to offset your bills until you get a degree. Once you have a degree you can go to work and be more marketable with it then without.

Answer by gemgem at 1:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Can you work a couple hours a day online?
    If you want to know how to earn money with Paid Surveys, without spinning in circles, go to http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:56 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I have a degree in what is called Expanded Functions Dental Assistant, But as you mothers know it is hard to leave your child with others. And I didnt have a baby for someone else to raise...I am NOT knocking any of you women or men who work. I appauled you, I just know that is not for me. I want to be home with my little girl. The other problem with working in the evenings is one i have the little girl til 5pm, and i have looked everyone wants me there by 5. And my husband is supposed to get off at 4, but if something happens, he cant leave until his job is finished. There have been night where he doesnt get home til 7, and other times where he has been called in around 8 and is there til 11. No one will put up with me calling in at the last min. and i would make more being home sitting then working a night or two. and like i said the main thing is our house, we need out but cant sell it!
    Anonymous

• Girl, start your own business.  It's so simple.. take a look at www.stuffformoms.info.  There alot of wonderful ideas.  You can also do some type of freelance work.  Check it out, I think you will find something to do at home.  Lots of opportunities available.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 2:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Hi, How are you? I was wondering if you had ever considered selling Avon. I just started selliing it and I love it! With the economy the way it is I find that people love avon products and even though money is tight they will still go out of their way to have Avon. because it is cheap and good quality. you can take a look at my website and see the type of products Avon offers. www.youravon.com/amarwaha Its only 10 dollars to start. if you are interested email me and i will be happy to send you more information.
    ajm2104

Answer by ajm2104 at 4:35 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• You can find lots of jobs that you can do from home on HomeCareerSuccess.com (Real Jobs)

There are also places to get free training, which sounds like you really need.

Let me know if you need help around the site.

Oh yeah, they have free giveaways too.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:45 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Start your own business. WOrk your own hours. Jordan Essentials is always hiring!

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:11 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom. I have four awesome kids. 2 of my sons have Autism and as you can imagine the cost of all the different treatments is very expensive. So I needed to bring in extra income. So I finally found The Freedom United Team. They have helped me build my very own business. I invested less than $100. I get to work from home and raise my kids. I also love the fact that we've teamed up with a wellness company. Their products have helped my sons in so many ways. If you are interested about bringing in EXTRA income, check out my website and request more info. www.familiesrok.com.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 4:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2009