Chris Brown got arrested for assault?

Anyone here more of this? I thought he was like a goody goody!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know much of these muscians now a days but was one of his older songs "Run it, run it" ???

Anonymous

• My friend told me that she heard this but didn't have any more info. WHo did he assault anyone know??
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 1:52 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Yeah I heard it and no one is a goody goody.
    Anonymous

• http://weblogs.newsday.com/entertainment/music/blog/2009/02/chris_brown_arrested_shocks_in.html
    Anonymous

• Im a goody goody! So anyone know what happened???
    Anonymous

• yea,he turned himself in
    Anonymous

• I'm not up on his songs. But yes apparently he hit Rhianna who hasn't pressed charges yet. The rumor is he thought she gave him herpes?? Its really bad for his image because he's supposed to be a romantic heartthrob type of guy. I'm sure his publicist will have him all up on some remorse speeches and domestic violence donations.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/08/chris-brown-booked/

Anonymous

• Our local news reported the woman he assaulted was in fact his Rhianna the singer I guess she is dumb enough to be his girl friend. Hopefully, if this is the case she has a backbone and will leave him and not drop charges.  They both were supposed to perform at the Grammys and were unable to because of her injuries and the fact he was arrested.

Anonymous

• IF A MAN HITS YOU, LEAVE. SHE CAN LEAVE AND TAKE CARE OF HERSELF. I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE. LUCKILY IT WAS WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND HAD NO KIDS WITH THE JERK.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 2:38 PM on Feb. 9, 2009