Cramps during and after housework

Ok.. I am pretty sure I am pregnant. I know what it feels like and i am usually miserable the first couple of weeks. My period is due in 5 days and already i have had morning sickness, nausea and cramps. my boobs ..well nipps for the most part is VERY sensitive.

Anyway.. I remember with my last pregnancy housework .. especially brooming would cause me to have backaches and stomach aches and this is usually around the week i find out , so about 3-4 weeks pregnant.

I just cleaned the house and swept the floor and I was cramping during and after. I am also ExHAUsted and I just did light cleaning.. cleaning countertop , sweeping floor and washed dishes.

while sweeping i also got VERY nauseous!! and I thougt the naseua was gone today and bam! cleaning brought it back.

is this normal???... I cant imagine how it would be once this pregnancy progresses.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Oct. 10, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Anonymous

• Take a pregnancy test! :-)
    Cramping means that your uterus is trying to expel its contents. Cramping is a sign of a period or a miscarriage.
    lga1965

Answer by lga1965 at 8:27 PM on Oct. 10, 2012

• i will take a test.. i am positive i am pregnant

MY question is ... does housework cause this and nausea for some while pregnant.

cramping is also associated with pregnany not only expelling things.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:30 PM on Oct. 10, 2012

• If you knew all the answers, why ask the dam question?
    Anonymous

• Haha ANON you are right!
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:30 PM on Oct. 10, 2012

• I don't know the answer. I'm not asking I'm in pregnant. Y'all need to learn to read!! Too busy trying to be funny. I asked if this is normal. Someone said cramps are only sign of expelling I said not true. That doesn't mean I answered my question.

The answers section is full of uneducated, low life, miserable women. Most sites are supportive of but not this. No wonder they hide the answers section--- you losers are horrible! If you can't answer a question then pass it. You are not obligated to respond to rack up useless points. It's kind of frustrating when you're asking a genuine question and some idiot has to ruin it.

This is a site with moms--purpose: answer questions on experiences and people post questions in related topics. Idiots!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:05 PM on Oct. 10, 2012

• Sounds like you should stop doing housework. Win, win.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:24 PM on Oct. 10, 2012

• it was normal for me w/ my son. before i knew i was pregnant DH & i tore up our deck. it was hard work and it was hot out...i was crampy all evening long. i was probably about 3-4 weeks pregnant at the time.

and anons...if you're gonna be jerks at least own it.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:26 PM on Oct. 10, 2012

• I didnt have that but everybody is different. congratulations
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 2:48 PM on Oct. 11, 2012