Do you eat off your child's plate at meal time?

I had another mom ask me how I conrol "that" urge and I really have never thought to eat off of anybody's plate. Usually the food I put on my plate is more than plenty! Does anybody else eat from their children's plates? Not judging, just curious :)

musicmamma169

Asked by musicmamma169 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope never had the urge to be honest. I have my own food.

Answer by gemgem at 2:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Sometimes if they don't want to finish something I will.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:36 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• No, honestly I don't like eating off of people's plates and I don't like people eating off of mine, period. My sister does that to me and it drives me crazy.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:05 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Sometimes if I did not make enough food I feed everyone else first. Then if my kids did not eat all their food I will eat it but I have to say I don't obsess over food enough to make it hard for me to just start eating my kids food. That's kind of crazy.

Anonymous