Mothers..Help me..please!

I am in need of some help before i see my doctor. Well i was suppose to start my period on feb . 1 but it didnt start until feb. 4 but its s very light (4 days and then stopped) and i was hearing from some moms that it could be spotting? I am always on time. I am not on the pill or stressed. I took 2 pregnancy test both were neg. could i be taking it too soon. Should i take one in like a couple more days?

missvonnie22

Asked by missvonnie22 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would wait a few more days. I didn't take one untill i was 2weeks late! You could be spotting or just be haveing an off period. Even tho your ALWAYS on time with it..doesn't mean that it can't just throw ya off there for a lil wihile! lol ...just stay calm n check a lil later :) Good luck!
    kylie_2008

Answer by kylie_2008 at 2:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• If you were suspose to start on the Feb. 1st then you taking after that date wouldn't be too early. If your doctors appt. is soon I would just wait and say something to him/her. If not I would take another test in a couple of day if that comes up neg. too. I would just talk to my doctor. It is also just possible it was one of those wacky peroids. I have at least 2 a year. Good Luck.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 2:13 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I would wait maybe about one week take another one. Good luck.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 2:27 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I also waited til I was 2 weeks late to test. If my mom hadn't bought one I woulda waited another week. lol. I saw you ask this before. Wait and see if you get your next pd. I dont know why everyone expects to be pregnant if they got their rag. To me, it's the last thing it means.
    Anonymous