contractions

i know how to time my contractions and everything but how do you time them when there isnt really a break like maybe a couple seconds what should i do my water hasnt broken and i lost my plug

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor. Especially if there is no break from a contraction. In fact you may want to just head over to the hospital.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I had that to! They tell you to try n stay home as long as possible..that way your only really there to have it. But i couldn't take the pain any longer...so i went! GOOD LUCK!
    kylie_2008

Answer by kylie_2008 at 2:18 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I would call the OB if they are right on top of each other then they might want you in to get checked out.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 2:19 PM on Feb. 9, 2009