Did you watch the interview of the Octuplet's mom and grandmother?

If you miss it, I provide the links below of their interviews.

To be honest, I wasn't going to try and watch it but my curiosity got the best of me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPTofAJxM6I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=335N_0VE9vA

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Ok - see - I'm in the same boat.

I don't want to give this freak any more air time than she's already had - but it's like a car accident, I feel like I hafta watch.

Is it worth it?
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Actually I think her mother is more of the media whore then the dd is.
    Anonymous

• I heard the interview driving home last week. This woman is Looney Tunes. If she thinks she is going to get endorsements she is nuts. She may have had a shot prior to her interview..I find it very unlikely now.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:20 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• LMAO I know what you mean Wimsey. Idk if it's worth watching it, though, but it did sorta answer some of my wonder why she wanted to do it and such. Her interview contradicts with her mom's interview though.
    Anonymous

• "I don't want to give this freak any more air time than she's already had - but it's like a car accident, I feel like I hafta watch."

lol, I'm a "rubber necker" on this subject too.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 2:27 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• this lady is crazy i am ok with big families but we know that she does not have the means to take care of them.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 2:29 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• nope...not at all interested. if you watch her stuff then you cant complain when she gets her own TV show
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:43 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

she wont be getting her own show!!! i think that she will be in a mental ward pretty soon..
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 2:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• you guys really need to pay attention. She didnt get payed for her interview, shes not on assistince and she has even said she doesnt want to have her own show and its not about money and she wont except money from anyone.
    You dont know this women and you shouldnt judge her. everyone knows whats its like to want a baby big deal she wanted ONE more so she had IVF again and this time ended up having 8. If she would have done selctive reduction you all would be on her butt for abortion.
    Shes doing the best she can and im sure she loves her children and will be able to take care of them after all she is doing it now isnt she.
    Anonymous

• It's been interesting to observe reactions to this on TV. Only lately has it come out that so many embryos were used because very often they don't manage to implant. And when many of them DID start to grow (they thought it was 5), she was asked by the doctor about choosing which ones to abort - can you imagine being asked that? Anyway, she couldn't possibly select this or that child to kill. And then they learned it was 7 ... and DURING the birth they discovered it was 8. Was it crazy to have implanted so many embryos in the first place? Probably - I am totally unfamiliar with the routine odds of this procedure, so perhaps the doctor didn't expect more than one or maybe two babies to grow. ... Anyway, the real story is a far cry from what has been carried with such outrage and indignation on TV. ... And no I haven't watched much about it - this is just what I caught in 5 minutes last night as I was cleaning the livingroom.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 3:00 PM on Feb. 9, 2009