Anyone else or just me?

I'm about ready to blow my top! I can't stand anyone or anything. I'm having on and off contractions which I KNOW are making me irritated, but I'm so snappy. I feel bad, but can't hold my tongue or my temper for the last few days. I think my kids and my husband are going to disown me here soon if I don't have this baby.

pinkbutterfly

Asked by pinkbutterfly at 2:18 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• actually i was pretty oposite of that! lol I was so calm it was scary! lol N when it came time for pushing..i did sware A LOT..but right after i would appologize! But Im sure almost EVERYONE is like you! not me. Just when (and if you can) Explane to them that you don't mean it your just tired. :) good luck with everything.
    Also just try to go in a dark room by yourself n tell your husband n kids to just LEAVE YOU ALONE for a little bit! It will help you relax
    kylie_2008

Answer by kylie_2008 at 2:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• yeah it is very stressful and scary. I am hurting alot and I always just want ot be left alone and at times I actually have an attitude. This is my first one so i guess i am feeling what every other mother feels when having a baby. Your just tired and I hope for the best. Good luck!!! Just relax alittle and try to have alot of times to yourself for a bit. I am agreeing with kylie 2008 on this one.
    Lucky120

Answer by Lucky120 at 2:28 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• we are in the same place i have been the same way for the past week and i wana clean but i hurt so bad and my hubby told me ill do it and i snapped telling him i can do it and its like it just gets worse and worse every min lol
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• with my daughter i was like kylie 2008 i was calm i really didnt get angry at anyone i didnt scream or anything while pushing but this time around i cant keep my temper under control i snap at the littlest things like someone asked me the other day how much longer til my son is born and i said not thats any of your damn bussiness but 28 days so i know how you feel i havent found anything to help just pray that you hurry up and deliver before you really make someone mad lol but i agree with the other moms try and take some time for your self it helps a lil
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 2:48 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only sick of everyone and every thing! I agree I hate when people ask when you are due. The next time someone asks I'm just going to pretend to be in labor so they leave me alone LOL. As for my husband and my kids I will just have to try to hold my tongue (if I can).
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 3:02 PM on Feb. 9, 2009