I am over a week late. I had lite brown spotting a few days ago, bad cramps, and sore breasts. I have had the paraguard since my abortion in march. my periods since are very regular. my pap last month revealed abnormal cells, but neg for cancer, and I have to get a.biopsy.in November. I havent.taken a test yet, but am getting worried. I don't know if I should just wait for the appt in Nov or call to go in now. anyone have similar experiences?

biogirl1

Asked by biogirl1 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 11, 2012 in Pregnancy

• make an appt for a lot sooner, express your concerns
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:48 PM on Oct. 11, 2012

• I will try to get an appointment sooner than that
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 2:43 PM on Oct. 11, 2012

• abortion..... really......... WOW! You should probably just keep your legs shut
    Anonymous

• Look, your period is late and you have and IUD. It is ESSENTIAL that you test to find out whether you're pregnant or not so that you know what you need to do next. Go pee on a stick!

To Anonymous, if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. Your narrow-minded simplistic thoughts are not helping the poster one iota.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 4:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2012

• If she had an abortion, it was for the best for her and her current situation. I'm against abortion but if someone really feels they need one then you shouldn't judge.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 3:35 AM on Oct. 12, 2012