Good board games for an almost 5 year old.

My DH and I have been taking a little money with his paychecks every week and buying Christmas presents for my SD (she'll be 5 in January). This week is games. We bought her a memory game and we also wanted to find her a couple board games because we wanted to start a family game night. Any suggestions?

RigPrincess85

Asked by RigPrincess85 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 11, 2012 in Shopping

• A few favorites at our house are Parcheesi, Sorry and Uno Attack. I know that Uno attack is not really a board game but we have a lot of fun with it. Apples to Apples is another fun one.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 11, 2012

• The Ladybug Game is really cute and fun, also my younger kids REALLY enjoy Connect 4 even if they don't always follow the rules and play it correctly :P lol
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 1:54 PM on Oct. 11, 2012

• Sorry is a great game. Apples to apples Disney edition is fun and Hedbanz is our newest favorite.

Answer by missanc at 2:06 PM on Oct. 11, 2012

• Candyland
    Monopoly Jr.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:46 PM on Oct. 11, 2012

• There is a Jake and the Neverland Pirates game called Who Shook Hook where you have to lay Hook and some treasures on a hammock, then use different objects (like a sword or fishing hook) to pick up the treasures without making them tip off the hammock. My 5 year old loves it and took it in for show and tell. The teacher liked it so much that she asked if he could bring it back the next day for the class to play.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 9:23 AM on Oct. 12, 2012

• The apple tree game, Candyland, Jr Monopoly
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:15 AM on Oct. 12, 2012