Abusive test

Someone had several months ago posted a test that you could take to see if you might be in danger if you left and abusive husband or ex. Anyone know the website. I can't seem to find the post.

momofne

Asked by momofne at 3:37 PM on Oct. 11, 2012 in Relationships

• no
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 3:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2012

• i don't remember that, but my spidey senses tell me that is you sense danger, then its there. an online test won't tell you if your partner is going to smack the crap outta you.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:52 PM on Oct. 11, 2012

• I took the test because I was going through divorce stuff (already knew I was in an abusive relationship) but I mentioned it to a friend of mine who's sister has and ex that has been kinda stalking her. She is thinking of getting a restraining order. I thought the test might help her see how dangerous he might become. My friend is worried that the restraining order might make matters worse for her sister.
    momofne

Comment by momofne (original poster) at 3:57 PM on Oct. 11, 2012

• its all she can, though, unless he makes a move on her and she presses charges. the law can only do so much to help.
    encourage your friend to encourage her sister to get it. she needs to talk to authorities if she is aware she could be a victim. most of the time, our inner voices are correct.
    GL to her.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:13 PM on Oct. 11, 2012

• Go to National Domestic Violence website.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 6:13 PM on Oct. 11, 2012

• I found it! MOSAIC threat assessment www.mosaicmethod.com
    momofne

Comment by momofne (original poster) at 10:51 AM on Oct. 12, 2012

• Listen to your gut, if you think so enough to the point where you want to take a test, something is definitely wrong. Taking a test will merely confirm. Best wishes.
    jdjamm

Answer by jdjamm at 12:25 AM on Oct. 15, 2012