Tonight was soup and sandwich night. I am so worn out. How has your day been?

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 7:19 PM on Oct. 11, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Why do we have so much to do in a day? Perhaps the better question is how do we do it? I couldn't even do soup and sandwich night, we did leftovers.
    jdjamm

Answer by jdjamm at 12:54 AM on Oct. 12, 2012

• Long and mostly boring. Glad it is over, that is for sure.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2012

• I live in Los Angeles, I don't drive freeways unless I have to because of a couple of really bad car accidents I had. I had to drive 88 miles for a job interview today.....and of course it rained. I got one mile from home and there was a 5 car pile up, on the 110 Freeway, I barely made it another mile and there was a 4 car pile up! I almost turned around and went home, but I didn't want to lose this opportunity. I got on the 91 Freeway, and there was heavy traffic and steady rain, people were driving 75 miles an hour in thick traffic and rain. I finally got on the 15 Freeway, and the traffic was light, but the rain was even heavier, and I didn't know where I was and couldn't see very well. I got to the interview, it lasted about 2 hours and 45 minutes, and I think it went very well!

Luckily the long drive home was much more peaceful, lighter traffic, and only hit rain for a couple of minutes on the way home!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 8:37 PM on Oct. 11, 2012

• it was ok..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 9:07 PM on Oct. 11, 2012

• jdjamm- we didn't even do leftovers ...we did pizza.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:31 AM on Oct. 12, 2012

• It has been a very lazy day so far
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 3:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2012