If you saw the Grammy's, did you see MIA perform? OMG!!!

If you didn't see, or don't know who she is, go to You Tube and watch her. She was due to have her baby yesterday and @ 9 months prego, she was bouncing around all over the stage performing. I thought her water was going to break for sure. Her outfit was the worst thing I have ever seen a pregnant woman wear! LOL!!!! Poor baby, probably thought it was in a tsunami!! LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah I saw it. OMG yeah she was due on the 8th I was scared for her for a moment.
    Lucky120

Answer by Lucky120 at 2:46 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i dont know wtf she was thinking lol
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• omg i missed the grammys last night :( but i just went to youtube and watched it. she looked too cute though. hell i wish i could have moved like that when i was 9 months. haha
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• oh yeah she was adorable! but when i was that pregnant there was NO WAY i could have done any of that lol! i could barely walk!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:45 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i didnt even know the grammy's were on....what would i search to see it?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I think she looked cute...due dates are an approximation not the actual date usually...But I think her outfit is her appeal, she is one of those people that doesn't do the "norm". Shes cute :)

MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 4:48 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• She is adorable. I'm pretty sure a lot of us would not even think of performing on our due date. I love her even more for doing that.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 7:38 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Good Lord, I could not keep my eyes off her big, fat butt! I know we all get chunky in the behind, especially when we're preggos, but man, those polka dots were in the WRONG place!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Feb. 10, 2009