So... What did you ladies think of that debate?

I'm not one to really watch debates, but my dh's brother was watching it and I actually really got into it. Who's side are you on? What's your opinion?

hellokitty2012

Asked by hellokitty2012 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 11, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• I enjoyed it. I think Biden did a good job pointing the things Obama let slide in the first debate. Ryan had nothing new to add. I think that most people will not be swayed by it either way, though.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 11:09 PM on Oct. 11, 2012

• I agree. It was pretty entertaining though, haha. You could tell Ryan was getting nervous though, he took like a million drinks over and over lol.
    hellokitty2012

Comment by hellokitty2012 (original poster) at 11:11 PM on Oct. 11, 2012

• I got home too late to watch it.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2012

• aw dang. You should watch it soon if you can. Like on youtube or something.
    hellokitty2012

Comment by hellokitty2012 (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Oct. 11, 2012

• I don't think it will sway voters either way.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:31 AM on Oct. 12, 2012

• i did not get to see
    hoping they would have had on at 7, so i could see some of it before it was daughters bedtime

will try to see some on internet later

no matter, i agree with quinn...I don't think it will sway voters either way.
    Answer by QuinnMae
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:03 AM on Oct. 12, 2012

• Idk about swaying voters, but Biden sure can be a jackass. I was afraid his upper plate might pop out, smiling like he did.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:50 AM on Oct. 12, 2012

• I watched it and they jsut have different syles I guess
    What is funny to me is that when it was over they were talking about how Ryan looked more presidential-being all calm and whatnot...but yet when it was Romney and Obama- they gave Obama crap for being calm
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:43 AM on Oct. 12, 2012

• I wonder if romeny/Ryan will ever answer the question - how do they intend to balance the budget while lowering the debt. They never answer the question. Pathetic. Poll done by CBS showed that it in fact did change Undecided voters minds 67% said they would vote for Biden
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 9:34 AM on Oct. 12, 2012

• I didn't get to watch all of it but what I did see of it, Ryan was more informed on Libya than Biden. Biden was extremely rude the way he was constantly interrupting Ryan. I'm not sure who won, seems like Ryan did well but could've been a little stronger.
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 10:23 AM on Oct. 12, 2012