How to use Instead Cups when TTC?

ALso I heard cold medicine helps when TTC. Which is best? Does it have to be syrub, or can ou take cold tablets as well?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know about the instead cups. If you are using them to hold the semen inside then I know that ia not necessary. Try laying for 15-30 minutes after sex before getting up and that should do the trick. They say anything that comes out after that time is no good anyways.
    I used Robitussin. Just plain old Robitussin with the active ingredient Guaffessin. The Guaffessin causes your cervical mucus to increase and this helps the sperm get where they need to go and to live longer.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 2:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I have used the instead cups and it is just like a diaphram. but I use it after sex. I dont know if it works I have to wait two weeks to find out
    Jody82

Answer by Jody82 at 9:39 PM on Feb. 9, 2009