My 13 year old daughter..

Will someone kindly explain to my daughter what she is doing to herself by not using the bathroom all day ... She leaves for school at 7am.. That's the last time she goes to the bathroom until she gets off the bus at 2:45 then it's a race so she doesn't pee herself.. Her excuse is, she hates the bathrooms at school so she'll hold it.. I told her countless times it's not good for her but, I'm just mom... I don't know anything.. Maybe she'll listen to someone else..
Thanks !!

kerrysmom

Asked by kerrysmom at 2:58 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Health

• Can cause her to get a urinary tract infection. Also can cause the bladdar to become worn and strecthed. Will cause really big problems in a long run!!
    fallon4chy

Answer by fallon4chy at 5:09 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• give her some spray that she can carry around in her backbag. so she can clean the toilet a little and then use it.

holding the pee for too long can cause some serious bladder issues.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Maybe there is a private bath int he nurses office that she can use. I would look into that option.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 9, 2009