Should I feel guilty??

Yesterday my boss told me that we are going to be upgrading to a newer program. They told her that we may have keep both of the CPUs so I can have all of my information that I use from them. Well, I got to thinking that there isn't any room in the front office for it so I suggested to her that I maybe move to the back office where there is a long table and we can get both of them, and two printers that I need for my stuff back there.

The thing is, it's the sales guys office... lol He really doesn't even need an office and the only reason he comes in is to cyber date and to put up pictures of his hoochies...hahah it really would be better to have mine back there since everything that I do takes up a lot more space.

So, should I feel guilty??? I am thinking NOT!!! For all the times he's been a cry baby about me not being nice and that I don't hold his hand... hahaha He's always trying to find some reason to get me into trouble these days.

goofygalno1

Asked by goofygalno1 at 10:14 AM on Oct. 12, 2012 in Just for Fun

• no
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 12:47 PM on Oct. 14, 2012

• No, because you are taking the steps towards the logical solution. Now if you rub it in his face and gloat, then, yes, maybe you should feel guilty for that behavior, but not for moving into that office.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 1:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• Nope. It is more practical. But you might try being a little nicer for the next few weeks.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:35 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• hahah thanks ladies!! :0) I am so ready to move back there!! my boss was talking to me a little while ago about getting some things out of there!! I was like, "BOOYA, IT'S HAPPENING!!!" lol he is going to be PISSED!! muahahaahaha
    goofygalno1

Comment by goofygalno1 (original poster) at 10:46 AM on Oct. 12, 2012

• no
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:27 AM on Oct. 12, 2012

• I wouldnt
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 10:27 AM on Oct. 12, 2012

• He just needs a corner,, I say enjoy your upgrade.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:24 AM on Oct. 12, 2012

• Nope, if he really needs an office he can have your old one.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:16 AM on Oct. 12, 2012

• Doesn't sound like you should feel guilty at all....for several reasons.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 10:15 AM on Oct. 12, 2012