If you were a SM and BM knew your Dh was cheating would you want to know?

Long story short. My ex cheated on me with the woman hes with now. I know and have proof hes cheated on her and has been for years. This SM has been a royal nightmare and helped finance my ex trying to take custody from me. She also apparently "trapped" ex (according to ex) and got pregnant so he couldnt leave (as if thatd stop him). Now I know for a FACT hes cheating on her and likely getting ready to bail on her. Now if you were the SM would you want to know or would you even listen? I dont think I am going to tell her I am kinda enjoying seeing karma be a bigger bitch then me, but still I wonder if I should say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would stay out of it.
    Anonymous

• sm? bm?
    Anonymous

• sm=stepmom bm=biomom
    Anonymous

• My question is why do you even care what your ex is doing anymore? You should just let him be and move on with your life. Don't bother his new woman and don't bother him. It is sad that she fell in love with someone who is a repeat cheater. I am not condoning her in the affair, but it is obvious she cared some for him if she was helping him with his finances to complete the divorce with you.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 3:15 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Actually no I paid for the divorce he refused to file. She just paid to try and get custody of our son from me. I dont care what he does and only know because he meddles in my life constantly.
    Anonymous

• i wouldnt tell her, somehow you'd come out the bad guy
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i dont really think its any of your business.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:20 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• My situation is a little different, maybe the biggest one being that my ex and his wife didn't get together until long after we'd split. But he did cheat on me, and I knew for a fact he was cheating on her with her best friend. I did not tell her. It is not my place or my business to put myself in the middle of their marital problems, and I was sure she'd find out eventually. Which she did. Bottom line, I don't see what you have to gain by telling her but it could cause problems for you, so stay out of it. She was asking for this getting involved with him when he was still in a relationship and should have known he'd do it to her too.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:20 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I was in a similar situation and I didn't say anything to her. At this point it no longer matters because they aren't together any longer. I think the reason I never told her was because the motivation behind it would have been selfish. I only would have been telling her because I'd want her to know what was going on so she could see how I felt when it happened to me with her and my ex and not because what he was doing was wrong or because I wanted to spare her of anything which IMO should be the reasons you tell somebody their SO is doing something like that to them. If that makes sense...
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 3:20 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Do you think she was paying to help your ex get custody of his son? I doubt she is trying to steal your child. Anyways, No, you shouldn't tell her that would cause you to be meddling in their new life. The life that doesn't involve you, it just involves your child.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 3:21 PM on Feb. 9, 2009