Can I still be pregnant if I had unprotected sex two weeks after my period, but still got my period two weeks after i had sex?

DaNieLLa0209

Asked by DaNieLLa0209 at 3:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you can ALWAYS get pregnant when you have unprotected sex.

before your period, during your period and after your period.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• There is always a possibility to being knocked up if you have any type of sex... well not oral, but you get what I am saying. Take a test that is the only way you can know.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 3:18 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• if you got your period you most likely arent pregnant
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:19 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Well, If you got a normal period then your probably not. I've did it on my ovulation days and didn't get pregnant...
    Anonymous

• You can get pregnant anytime of the month, and getting a period doesn't always mean you are not pregnant especially that close to when you had sex.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 3:20 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• You all I'm PRETTY SURE she KNOWs you can get pregnant any time..She's asking if she got her period if she still could be even though she got her period.
    OP, It more than likely means your NOT but if you don't get your NEXT period test...
    Wait until your next period to see. If you have that one too then your not unless you are one of those very rare, rare instances.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't wait til next month to see if that period comes or not. If you are pregnant (which you probably aren't due to getting reg period) you are limiting your time to make a choice...
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 3:32 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• If you got your period and it was normal then probably not pregnant.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:19 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I say if its ment to be then it will be.

You can have a period and still be pregnant...sometimes called break through bleeding.
    I got pregnant while on birth control so anything is possible. And no (for those that might say it) I didnt forget to take my pill that morning...I got the depo shot every 3 months and NEVER missed an appt.

I have heard of some women having a normal period the whole time they were pregnant.

Nothing is impossible.
    Anonymous