Need potty training tips?

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/12/14394893-mom-who-glued-toddlers-hands-to-wall-gets-99-year-sentence?lite

Maybe hers are not the best.

What do you think?

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 12:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2012 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It's sickening.
    I don't know how anyone can abuse a child to that degree.
    Did she get what she deserved??
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:34 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• I read an account of this poor child's abuse the other morning and just burst into tears. I have no idea why the world is so effed up.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 1:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• Wow. Kicking your own child in the stomach and gluing that poor kid's hands on the wall ?!? What!!
    She should be an asylum not jail! Who does that?
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• What do I think? I think she got off easy.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:11 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• I couldn't even read all of it. I had to stop and hug my almost 3 yr old. I can't imagine ever treating her so savagely. I'm glad those children now get to grow up away from their mother.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:01 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• 99 years. She has 5 children! She is only 23
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 12:37 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• I don't know, I get the idea they all were to an extent but this child was the target and for and extended period of time.
    It does not say where the children are but the closing arguements asked for peace for the children so they would know she would never come near them again.

It is amazing to me that all the pictures of this 2 year old and the abuse and this woman still says. I think I deserve a second chance. And when asked why she says, I am not a monster.
    SHEESH. I hope she finds out what the other side feels like.
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 12:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• I just hope these kids get some help and some good homes. This is the sort of thing that can trigger multiple personalities and other mental breaks.
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 1:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• I know. If you read the article you see she has had some serious issues even as a child. Imean she beat up her mother at the age of 12.
    She was hanging out with the wrong croud before 11 and pregnant at 14. I do wonder where the intervention was for her. But I am so glad this monster is being put away.
    I called DDIL and aksed her if the baby was with her today. Nope she is at day care until later. They are coming over because "I" need a hug.
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 3:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• Tell them to pee outside on the ants or the frog in the potty eats pee and poop so u have to feed it
    WHITELIGHTJENNY

Answer by WHITELIGHTJENNY at 7:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2012