My son is teething and he wont sleep much can anyone give me some advice on how to make his pain less and help him sleep all the way through the night?

he is 1 yr.

emmalee1913

Asked by emmalee1913 at 1:54 PM on Oct. 12, 2012 in Babies (0-12 months)

• try baby orajel. rub it on his gums and then maybe stick one of those teething rings in the freezer and let him chew on it. it helps ease the pain
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 1:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• What they said. It was a Godsend when my daughter was a baby and teething.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 2:12 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• I used Chloroseptic Max....one squirt on the gum area that was hurting, a dose of motrin, and an ice cube tied off in a wash cloth with a ponytail holder. This was my miracle cure for teething.
    coala

Answer by coala at 4:24 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• Teething tablets are another option. Although I'll be honest: NEITHER Orajel nor teething tablets nor cold chew toys got mine to sleep all night. That's a completely different matter and something they have to do on their own. You can only make things conducive to it but like the horse led to water, you can no more make baby sleep than you can make Mr. Ed drink.

Hope he feels better!

Answer by gdiamante at 12:47 AM on Oct. 14, 2012