Why is sex important in a marriage or relationship?

Shouldn't your spouse love you whether or not you have sex. Sex is for reproducing. We have one child who is 10 months old, we haven't had sex since right before i found out i was pregnant. Why is this so bad ? I just don't get it. I do not feel any closer to my husband after sex than i did before we had sex. I mean you just lay there with someone and get used for fun then go to sleep i'm not sure how that is influencing the importance of a relationship.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2012 in Relationships

• i don't know. are you not attracted to him?!? I love my husband and always want to jump his bones lol but.. that's just me!
    n8nnickmom

Answer by n8nnickmom at 7:50 AM on Oct. 14, 2012

• My husband is attractive physically and all I just have other things on my mind. Emotionally I feel bad after the deed is done I don't know why I just do :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:30 PM on Oct. 14, 2012

• if you dont see where sex is important in the relationship, i honestly think yall are doing it wrong lol...EVERY relationship therapist will tell you that sex is one of the major parts in a relationship...and to work on the relationship, theres been the 30 day challenge, where the couple HAS to have sex every day or night, regardless of whether they want to or not....and everytime they finished the challenge, they were doing better....sex releases tension and i dont know about you but when i have sex with my S/O, its not just sex....its making love...i know, im corny...but it brings us closer.
    KayleesMommy89

Answer by KayleesMommy89 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2012