Why is sex important in a marriage or relationship?

Shouldn't your spouse love you whether or not you have sex. Sex is for reproducing. We have one child who is 10 months old, we haven't had sex since right before i found out i was pregnant. Why is this so bad ? I just don't get it. I do not feel any closer to my husband after sex than i did before we had sex. I mean you just lay there with someone and get used for fun then go to sleep i'm not sure how that is influencing the importance of a relationship.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2012 in Relationships

• I mean that biologically that is what sex is used for. I would think love is more about love and not about being physical. I don't see why so many other people say it's so crucial to the relationship. He never really says much about the fact that we aren't having sex.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• very important
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 2:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• sex is fun and feels goooooooooood
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2012