I feel like I don't know what I am doing...

With my first pregnancy I actually cried because I didn't know "how" to be pregnant, and I thought this second pregnancy would be easier because I had already been preggers once and knew what to expect but I am so much more exhausted, like to the point I can't even keep my eyes open when I got 9 hours of sleep, and I cannot stop feeling hungry and I just keep eating and not getting any more energy. It just makes me want to cry and I feel like I still don't know what I am doing because this time is so different than last time...not to mention my hormones are surging because my hcg levels are quadrupling every two days! is every pregnancy so different than the previous? any ideas on how to get some extra energy cause I have already grown out of all my bras even my bras from last pregnancy and now my pants are getting pretty snug and I am only 6 1/2 weeks! I need some advice?!

LOVE2bMOMMY525

Asked by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 3:21 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• AAAA don't worry! Being tired your first trimester is normal. I can remember sleeping on the couch watching TV on and off all day LOL. You may be extra tired because you already have one little one to take care of. Clothes not fitting is OK too. After your first you start to show faster. And YES every pregnancy is different. You are never going to feel exactly the same as the last time. Just get as much rest as you can.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 3:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• What you are feeling is completely normal. I am in my second pregnancy too.... right now I am 21 weeks. All I can tell you is that it is harder at the beginning because you have another baby to look after whcih was not the case with your first pregnancy. I was way more tired in my first trimester this time around. It does get a little easier. I am now in my second trimester and am feeling pretty good. I have more energy and feel like I am actually being a good mom to my16 month old.

You do start to show a little earlier with the 2nd pregnancy. Your body has gone through a lot of changes already with the 1st pregnancy and now with the 2nd it seems like things happen faster.

Just hang in there. It does get easier and will be worth it in the end!
    IsaacMom2007

Answer by IsaacMom2007 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• yes every one is different im going trough the same thing with mines im 8 weeks tommarow this is my 4th pregnancy and everyone has been different just like ive been feeling every little thing and freaking out running to the docs for nothing so its a hole new ball game
    CASSANDRA56745

Answer by CASSANDRA56745 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 9, 2009