Where did this come from?

I went outside to feed my dog and noticed there was a pea size gash on her left side of her head like right above her eyebrow area. I don't know what to make of it our backyard is covered with wooden fence all around and we have a smal above ground pool. My dog usually comes in at night but last night it was nice and cool (shoot I wanted to stay outside myself...lol)
Anyway what ever it is how do I treat it...personally I'd like to clean it and add a little neosporin and slap a bandaid on it...lol but we all know how long that bandaid will last...:/

Thx!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Oct. 12, 2012 in Pets

• Yeah I guess close enough
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:24 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• a bebe gun, a branch, a flea that she ripped off?
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 4:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2012

• We always just clean it,neosporin it and let it get air!
    Fairymom32

Answer by Fairymom32 at 1:55 AM on Oct. 21, 2012

• Just clean it well and put a little neosporin on it several times and watch it incase she wants to scratch at it or it gets infected.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:56 PM on Oct. 23, 2012

• It could be a number of factors. I think he could have possibly got into an alternation with another animal that just happen to be in your yard. I would suggest that you take him to the vet to get the proper diagnosis so that it can be correctly treated
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 6:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2012

• Is it all healed well now? Hope everything is fine by now!!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 3:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2012