Is it really so wrong?

Alittle background on the situation: I am a part-time employee and I was living with my parents. My dad ended up having to have surgery and collected a lot of medical bills. So my parents had to go where rent was cheaper which also meant a small place. So I began looking for apartments that was income based even explained my situation and they said they would put me a on a waiting list. I kept contacting them but never was to me yet. So by the time my parents was moving I had no apartment. So my boyfriend asked me and my son to move in with him and I did..... Well I have no clue how many people have told me that thats not right we aren't married so we shouldn't be living together and that we are pretty much going to hell. So my question is: IS it really so wrong for me to be living with him? I don't think so but would like some of your ladies opinions.

Vivian0331

Asked by Vivian0331 at 4:14 PM on Oct. 12, 2012 in Relationships

• "Wrong" is a purely subjective notion. What is wrong for one may be right for another.

I think you should stop listening to these people. After all, it really is none of their business. You made your decision. Are you happy with it? If you are then that's all that matters.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 4:25 AM on Oct. 13, 2012

• Thanks ladies and he is great with my son. He's always doing things to help out.
    Vivian0331

Comment by Vivian0331 (original poster) at 10:05 AM on Oct. 13, 2012

• It is your business and your decision. I would not do that and I hope my daughter never does that.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 5:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2012

• I"d assume these people who are telling you that you are going to hell for this, claim to be Christians....sad those are exactly the kind of people who give Christians a bad name! Everyone has sinned and sins all the time! No one has the right to judge you especially those claiming to be Christian. You do what you feel is best for you and your child.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 9:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2012