Is it really so wrong?

Alittle background on the situation: I am a part-time employee and I was living with my parents. My dad ended up having to have surgery and collected a lot of medical bills. So my parents had to go where rent was cheaper which also meant a small place. So I began looking for apartments that was income based even explained my situation and they said they would put me a on a waiting list. I kept contacting them but never was to me yet. So by the time my parents was moving I had no apartment. So my boyfriend asked me and my son to move in with him and I did..... Well I have no clue how many people have told me that thats not right we aren't married so we shouldn't be living together and that we are pretty much going to hell. So my question is: IS it really so wrong for me to be living with him? I don't think so but would like some of your ladies opinions.

Vivian0331

Asked by Vivian0331 at 4:14 PM on Oct. 12, 2012 in Relationships

• I think it's your business, but I wouldn't move my child in with a boyfriend unless we were in a very serious, committed relationship.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• tell them to shut the fuck up and mind their own business. Its NOT wrong.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• It's your business, I wouldn't do it and think it's wrong, but I don't get to control other people's lives
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 4:36 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• I too find it interesting that so "many people" have told you it is wrong and you are going to hell. There are very few people left who believe in the old rules.Everywhere you turn the majority of people seem to be living with some one and not necessarily the person they intend to marry.
    I am not saying that I personally think it is the smartest choice, but it is also not my choice what you do.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• Do what's best for you and your son.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• If he is a good guy, and you love him, I would say that you are fine, but if he is not good to your CHILD then and only then will Hell be calling,
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:25 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• I lived with my now DH with my son before we married. I actually think it is better to do this when you have a child. It really shows you how the other person is with your child and you can call it off BEFORE you have to go through an expensive divorce.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• I do not see it as wrong.

Answer by louise2 at 7:13 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• I personally think it's wrong and wouldn't do it, but you did what you felt like you had to do. When I was a single mom my husband didn't move in with us until we were married.

Answer by missanc at 7:27 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• You have to do what you have to do. Tell them to mind their own business when they judge you. I'm sure they have a roof over their head!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:29 PM on Oct. 12, 2012