Where do you sleep

Do you ever sleep in the livingroom on a pallet or another room

WHITELIGHTJENNY

Asked by WHITELIGHTJENNY at 7:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2012 in Relationships

• In my bed... next to my husband. I will occasionally fall asleep on the couch, but it is awful an I feel horrible the next morning.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• In my bed, next to the love of my life. In the 4 years we have been married (minus business travel that occasionally separates us), we have never slept apart. We don't believe in the whole "in the dog house, banished to the couch" stuff. We do believe in settling our differences before bed every night. The whole "never go to bed angry" concept. So, yeah, all that to say I sleep with DH always.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 8:07 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• Mostly in bed. I do fall asleep on the couch, but will wake up an hour or so later & go upstairs. If I stayed all nite on the couch, my back would be achy the next day.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:07 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• Bed.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:25 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• I sleep in a bed.

Answer by louise2 at 8:37 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• In my bed, with my husband.

Answer by missanc at 8:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• In my bed
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 9:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• I sleep in the bed with my dh every night. I can't really get comfortable anywhere else. Sometimes if he can't sleep he'll go downstairs to the couch just so he doesn't bother me with his tossing and turning.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 10:17 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• in my bed. sometimes i do wake up at 3 or 4 am and come into the living room until i fall asleep there. dh needs his sleep, i can always take a nap.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 10:17 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• alalal
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 10:49 PM on Oct. 12, 2012