Do you sleep in the bed with your significant other

Just curious. Since our baby, dh sleeps in other room bc baby sleeps w me and nurses at night

WHITELIGHTJENNY

Asked by WHITELIGHTJENNY at 8:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2012 in Relationships

• I nursed three kids for 39 months total. I slept every night in the bed with my husband. I really feel that people should sleep next to their s/o if at all possible. There are somethings that keep couples apart like severe snoring and such, and I can understand not sleeping together in that circumstance, but I think couples should sleep in the same bed.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• Sometimes. Most of the time he falls asleep on the couch, or sometimes I do, & 1 of us gets the bed to ourselves. Well, at least until our dau crawls into bed w/ 1 of us! That habit started when I nursed too, & she still likes being a cuddle bug! They're only little once & w/ this being our last, we don't mind her sharing our bed. It's a queen size, so it's roomy enough :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• If one of us doesn't crash downstairs we do.

My grandparents had separate rooms. Sometimes it doesn't seem like a bad idea.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• Nope we sleep together. If one of us falls asleep on the couch the other one wakes them up to go to bed. When I was nursing dh had to help me. He was on 'wake up' duty. I would fall asleep nursing at night.

Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 8:10 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• We sleep together as we have done for close to 20 years. It's where we belong. Close to and or cuddle up with each other. Of course there are times when one of us is out of town, but I never kick him out of bed. and he never left when our kids were young and nursing.

We do have a running joke that if the other is being annoying then they get to sleep with the cat and 150 lb. dog on the couch.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• it's becoming more and more common to have double master bedrooms in homes. ---

my dream home!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:54 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• Yes, every night. I have 5 kids and even when I was nursing I slept in the bed with my husband.

Answer by missanc at 8:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• every night :D I don't think I could sleep without him honestly.
    hellokitty2012

Answer by hellokitty2012 at 9:04 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• No,I sleep in bed with all my unwanted babies/kids

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:13 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• We sleep together, IMO that is important to the relationship. Usually we go to bed at the same time too. Occasionally if things are going on or I have grandkids here I'll stay up later to get they all seattled. (like tonight lol).
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 10:15 PM on Oct. 12, 2012