Do you sleep in the bed with your significant other

Just curious. Since our baby, dh sleeps in other room bc baby sleeps w me and nurses at night

WHITELIGHTJENNY

Asked by WHITELIGHTJENNY at 8:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2012 in Relationships

• I sleep with dh in our bed but i stay on my side and he stays on his. I want space when i sleep.
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 2:21 AM on Oct. 13, 2012

• No. We have to sleep at different times because he snores so bad it wakes me up or I cant go to sleep because of it. Plus, he works nights(12-6am) Sometimes he doesnt go to bed till the evening which means I cant go to bed till he goes to work. So frustrating sometimes!
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 2:33 AM on Oct. 13, 2012

• Yes, I sleep with him every night that we're under the same roof.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 3:53 AM on Oct. 13, 2012

• Yes, we sleep in the same bed every weekend....we currently live in different cities but I'm hoping to change that in the spring.

When I was married, I always slept in the same bed with my then husband. I nursed my 2 youngest. I tried not to bring them in bed with us, sometimes it didn't work out that well.

I agree that it is important for couples to sleep next to each other. And, now, if you will excuse me, I'm gonna crawl back into bed with my amazing boyfriend and hope I can fall back to sleep.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 6:37 AM on Oct. 13, 2012

• Every night , I honestly couldn't sleep if he wasn't beside me .
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:34 AM on Oct. 13, 2012

• When I used to nurse our son, baby had crib next to us, but i nurse in bed & if i would fall asleep w/baby he would actually wake up to get the baby and put him back into his crib and lay next to me. when the baby wake up he would help me bring me the baby in bed for me to nurse. if it got to the point that he couldnt get rest, he would get up and sleep in the couch, but i would understand. Now he lies in the couch to be next to me while am still up in the pc doing homework or am not tired yet. Then when I am ready for bed, i wake him up and we go to bed together. only times he gets up from bed to couch is bcse hes either unable to get sleep due to been sick. I cant sleep alone & he knows that :) i dnt think he can either.
    our kids nvr sleep w/us, only young one if he has a nightmare & we put him in between us, but that’s rare to happen. Our room is our only privacy we have & we try to keep it that way :)
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 12:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2012

• We sleep together. It's hard sleeping without him. He always goes up to bed when he's sleepy. But I've known to doze off on the couch while watching tv. I would get up in the middle of the night and go to our bedroom. I feel more peaceful when I'm in bed with him
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2012

• Sometimes I sleep in the spare room. My husband snores off & on all night and I am a light sleeper. If I am really tired and want to make sure I get a solid night's sleep, I will sleep in the other room for a night or two.
    skriderfan

Answer by skriderfan at 10:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2012

• Not anymore. He needs to sprawl in a specific way across most of the bed because of his back and hip problems. No room for me.

Eventually we plan to get a California King bed.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:02 AM on Oct. 14, 2012

• only on weekends, he works graveyard. he snores really bad too, so I end up,on the couch a lot.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:13 PM on Oct. 14, 2012